The ixo.de domain is mostly (and heavily) used for e-mail purposes; there aren't many web pages located here. I continously move content to this site and prepare some new pages. I have some really interesting (so I think) hardware and software projects in the works.
For now, please proceed to one of the following pages to learn more about my work and me.
- info/zyxel_uclinux: HW details and hints about running uClinux on older ZyXEL and Netgear routers
- info/rtems_nios2: Info about my port of RTEMS to Altera NIOS2 (NIOS II) CPU
- info/frtos_nios2: Another RTOS port to NIOS2, this time based on FreeRTOS
- urjtag.org: Home of the UrJTAG project - Universal JTAG library, server and tools
- info/usb_jtag: Detailed info about homebrew USB JTAG adapter
- info/ideas: Some project ideas, not yet developed
- http://www.waschk.de: Currently just a redirection to the telos site:
- http://at.telos.de/~kawk: (Old) personal home page at telos EDV Systementwicklung GmbH
If you are looking for info about the tool "IXO", you actually wanted http://www.bosch-ixo.de (not my business!)
Disclaimer: All the information (including software, designs and files) on this site are provided "as is" and without any warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event should the author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use information (including software, designs and files) provided on this site.